Construction Health and Safety
In-Line Safety’s pedigree is construction, evolving from one of the leading roofing companies in the UK. Construction safety runs in our blood.
Construction Health and Safety is a necessity. We provide you with the tools for safe working practices. Supporting you throughout the building process.
A living construction phase plan (CPP)
- We conduct a site inspection.
- We provide an initial full risk assessment.
- We provide a method statement.
- We conduct a pre-start meeting.
- We give advice on minimising risk wherever possible.
- We utilise your tried and tested construction methods and access equipment.
- We gear the CPP to suit your needs.
Interrogate and amend your CPP through our electronic, tablet-based information system.
Allows you to upload the information into the contractors own IT system. Making it easier to monitor progress and link data to other aspects of the contractor’s activities, including training systems.
Throughout the construction programme, In-Line Safety ensures that…
- Site audits are conducted on a random basis.
- Construction phase plan is updated accordingly.
- Daily check lists updated as work progresses through to a post-construction sign-off and the completion of your post construction health and safety plan.
- We ensure that all relevant health and safety regulations are satisfied including – permits to work, working at heights, hot working, fire safety plans are included.
- We also make sure all necessary permits are obtained and relevant regulations are met, such as those involving the control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) and the control and management of asbestos containing materials.
Our consultancy service addresses what is required under the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Work at Height Regulations, the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations and all other current health and safety legislation.
CDM 2015 Regulations
The construction design and management regulations changed in April 2015.
In-Line Safety’s construction team have a renowned and expert understanding of these new regulations, and we are able to professionally guide you through this potential legal minefield.
Whether you need a Principal Designer, or you may be the Principal Contractor, you may be a Consultant or perhaps the Client, we have all the information that you need to deliver a safe and successful contract.
Our clients range from those responsible for:
wide variety of commercial premises